Welcome to the 2020-21 school year. My name is Ms.Renee Williams and I will be your child's teacher this year. I look forward to meeting each of them and creating a virtual classroom that is fun and engaging. We will have a daily Google meeting. While we are still working on the details, I would like to share some information that pertains to our classroom:
- You will need to have some supplies at home to use with your child because some activities may require them. You will need: crayons / markers, glue or glue stick, scissors, construction paper, and a pack of paper plates (paper type). These items can be found at the dollar store.
- Daily attendance is required. You will have to log into Google Classroom daily to complete asynchronous(online learning) and attend Google Meet daily for synchronous (live instruction). Our daily schedule will be shared on the first day of school. If you do not have an electronic device to participate, please let me know and we will help you get one.
- Please remember that school will start soon. Your child should begin to adopt a routine of going to bed at the same time each night. They should get up early enough so that they are fed, clothed, and ready to learn. I cannot stress how important a routine is to your child. Treat this like you go to school every day. As their teacher, I will be ready for them to learn daily and they will want to create the best learning experience I can for them.
- You can reach me at email@example.com if you have any questions during this time. I can also be reached at this phone number, 847-497-0389 Monday- Friday 9:40- 10:40.
- Our first session will take place on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. We will begin class everyday promptly at 8:00 am. I will send you a Google Meet invite for you to use daily to join the class
See you soon ! Ms. Williams